Baton Rouge, LA – Car Accident with Injuries Reported on Coursey Blvd near Park Oaks Dr
Baton Rouge, LA (June 10, 2021) – The Baton Rouge Police Department received a request for assistance at the scene of an accident that ended in injuries. At around 12:15 p.m., on June 7, emergency crews were notified that a crash took place on Coursey Boulevard.
Reports from the BRPD indicate that a collision between vehicles blocked Coursey Boulevard at the intersection of Park Oaks Drive. The incident caused some delays in the area that expanded back to Lake Sherwood Avenue.
The incident resulted in injuries. At least one person was transported to a local hospital for medical care. At this time, the incident remains under investigation.
Our thoughts are with the victims who were injured in this accident. We hope for their full recovery.
Car Accidents in Louisiana
Each year, tens of thousands of people are left with serious injuries as a result of motor vehicle accidents across the state of Louisiana. Although people can be vigilant in ensuring the safety of others sharing the road, there is no way to guarantee that other drivers will take your safety in consideration. As a result, hundreds of people are injured daily due to the negligent and reckless actions of others.
In our state, some of the leading causes of motor vehicle accidents include:
- Drivers who are impaired by drugs or alcohol
- Drivers who engage in reckless driving behaviors
- Drivers who are distracted by phones, food, or others in their vehicle
- Drivers who fall asleep while behind the wheel
- Motor vehicle part defects or malfunctions
When victims are injured in accidents due to the negligence of others, they may have legal options available to help them recover compensation to alleviate the financial burdens they face related to medical treatment, lost wages, and more. By consulting with a personal injury attorney in Louisiana, victims can explore the legal options that are available to help them move forward and recover.
Working with a knowledgeable legal team can help to ensure you are in the best position possible to hold wrongdoers accountable and recover. The Louisiana car accident attorneys at Smiley Law Firm have decades of experience helping clients hold wrongdoers accountable after being harmed. Our team remains available for our clients and strives to provide responsive and effective legal guidance, answer questions our clients have, and deal with legal complications as they arise. Our Louisiana personal injury attorneys are dedicated to protecting the legal rights of our clients to ensure they are able to maximize their recoveries and get the compensation they need and deserve. From drafting contracts to reviewing full-fledged litigations, our team understands personal injury law, the unique needs of our clients, and the legal options available to help each one of them move forward after being harmed. If you have been injured in a car accident, contact our personal injury law firm at 504-688-3494 or 504-822-2222. Schedule a free case review with our team of responsive and knowledgeable car accident attorneys in Louisiana at your earliest convenience to discuss legal options available for you.
Note: These posts are constructed with the use of secondary sources. These sources include but are not limited to local and state news stories, local and state police accident reports, social media platforms, and eyewitness accounts about injury accidents that take place in New Orleans and throughout Louisiana. We did not independently verify the fact surrounding this accident. If you locate any information that is inaccurate, please contact our firm and we will correct the post to reflect the most accurate information available. We will also remove this post upon request.
Disclaimer: These posts are created to raise awareness about the dangers of driving in Louisiana. We hope that by casting light on serious accidents like this one, other drivers will take heed, and avoid being seriously injured in a similar accident. This post is not a solicitation for business. The information contained in this post is not intended to be legal or medical advice. The photo used in this post was not taken at the accident scene.
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported from Crash Scene on I-10 at Veterans Blvd
- Baton Rouge, LA – One Lane Closed Due to Car Accident With Injuries on I-10 at Lobdell Hwy
- Lafayette, LA – Injury-Causing Accident on I-10 at Church Point
- Baton Rouge, LA – Vehicle Collision Leads to Victim Injuries on Government St
- New Orleans, LA – LSP Aids Injured Victims After Car Accident on I-10 at Canal St
- DeSoto Parish, LA – Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run on I-49, Suspect Arrested
- New Orleans, LA – Police, EMTs Respond to Car Accident on I-10 at Carrolton Ave
- Rayne, LA – Two DOT Subcontractors Struck by SUV on Hwy 90 Near Gina St
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported From Scene of Car Accident on I-10 at Morrison Rd
- Baton Rouge, LA – Police Respond to Accident Involving School Bus on Old Hammond Hwy