Baton Rouge, LA – Mississippi River Bridge Site of Injury Accident
Baton Rouge, LA (June 24, 2021) – A crash involving an undetermined number of vehicles shut down all but one lane of traffic and caused injuries to at least one of the people involved on Wednesday, June 23rd in Baton Rouge.
Police responded to the scene in the eastbound lanes of Interstate 10 on the Mississippi River Bridge at about 12:35 p.m.
Emergency medical personnel and local law enforcement officers both responded to the scene.
Paramedics evaluated everyone involved in the collision and provided medical assistance to at least one person who was transported to a local medical facility.
This accident is under investigation.
Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family at this time. We hope for their full recovery.
Injury Accidents in Lafayette
Since it is not the victim’s fault they are unable to work and earn an income the way they used to before their accident, they should not have to experience the insult and anxiety of economic hardship instigated by an incident caused by someone else.
Our Louisiana personal injury attorneys at Smiley Law Firm make the health and welfare of our clients a priority. Most crash victims are qualified to obtain financial remuneration that is intended to help lessen the financial burdens they are inevitably going to face.
When an accident stemming from someone else’s negligence results in harm, it is imperative that they reach out to a dependable Louisiana car accident attorney as soon as they can do so. When faultless victims are hurt in accidents, we work tirelessly to ensure they see justice and financial compensation.
Our Louisiana personal injury attorneys fully support our clients and work hard to make sure they receive the maximum allowable amount of compensation for their damages. If you were injured in a vehicle collision, don’t wait to get in touch with our car accident attorneys in Louisiana by calling our offices at 504-688-3494 or 504-822-2222, and schedule a free case evaluation to learn about the legal options you have available.
Note: These posts are constructed with the use of secondary sources. These sources include but are not limited to local and state news stories, local and state police accident reports, social media platforms, and eyewitness accounts about injury accidents that take place in New Orleans and throughout Louisiana. We did not independently verify the fact surrounding this accident. If you locate any information that is inaccurate, please contact our firm and we will correct the post to reflect the most accurate information available. We will also remove this post upon request.
Disclaimer: These posts are created to raise awareness about the dangers of driving in Louisiana. We hope that by casting light on serious accidents like this one, other drivers will take heed, and avoid being seriously injured in a similar accident. This post is not a solicitation for business. The information contained in this post is not intended to be legal or medical advice. The photo used in this post was not taken at the accident scene.
- New Orleans, LA – Police, Paramedics Respond to Injury Crash Near Franklin Ave
- New Orleans, LA – Area Near Canal Street Closed Due to Injury Collision
- Toledo Bend, LA – Murphy, Sam, and Young Identified as Victims of Fatal Boating Accident in Toledo Bend
- New Orleans, LA – Car Accident on Highrise Bridge Causes Victim Injuries
- New Iberia, LA – Three Firefighters Injured in Explosion on Hopkins St
- Assumption Parish, LA – Kerry Howard Killed, One Airlifted in Two-Car Accident on LA-308
- New Orleans, LA – I-10 & Causeway Blvd Site of Vehicle Crash With Injuries
- Tangipahoa Parish, LA – Brandon Verneuil Dies in Motorcycle Accident on LA-40
- New Orleans, LA – NOPD Assists Injured Victims After Crash Near Orleans Ave
- Calcasieu Parish, LA – Fatal Tractor-Trailer Accident on I-10 Near Hwy 397