Best New Cars For Teens
It is an important thing to consider as it is a significant investment, and you want your teen to have years of trouble-free driving.
I was looking around on the internet, and I found a website called Digital Trends, which has an up-to-date overview of the best cars for teens. It is just the opinion of one writer, but it is worth looking at.
They report that the Mazda 3 is the best overall vehicle, and they decide that from a few different factors such as price, likeability for teens and a few others.
Next up, they discuss the best green car for teens. Green cars are a trend with young people and battery-powered, electric, diesel, and other alternative fuels are popular.
They choose the Hyundai IONIQ as the best choice. It comes in three options – the hybrid, the plug-in hybrid, and the full electric. It is a great option and economical to run.
They also recommend the best sports car for teens, but we have spent the last months preaching about the dangers of driving fast, so it is not always ideal for a teen.
The best overall pickup for teens is the Toyota Tacoma. It has been around for some time, at least since I was a teenager, and it a good, reasonably economical, reliable vehicle. A bonus for teens is that it also looks great.
The best crossover is the Jeep Renegade. It has a distinctive appearance that is likely to appeal to teens. They can fit plenty of friends in it, but it is off the ground and a safe option. It could be something that is a smart play, as a parent, to give their teen as a new car.
Lastly, there is the luxury option, which is the Audi A3. It is an excellent option, but you should consider that it is a third higher in price, is built for speed, will cost more to insure, and harder to fix if anything goes wrong.
Digital Trends is a reliable website, I have dealt with many of the issues they mention before, and it is up-to-date information.
Tell us your story about, “Best new cars for teens,” we love hearing your comments.
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported from Crash Scene on I-10 at Veterans Blvd
- Baton Rouge, LA – One Lane Closed Due to Car Accident With Injuries on I-10 at Lobdell Hwy
- Lafayette, LA – Injury-Causing Accident on I-10 at Church Point
- Baton Rouge, LA – Vehicle Collision Leads to Victim Injuries on Government St
- New Orleans, LA – LSP Aids Injured Victims After Car Accident on I-10 at Canal St
- DeSoto Parish, LA – Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run on I-49, Suspect Arrested
- New Orleans, LA – Police, EMTs Respond to Car Accident on I-10 at Carrolton Ave
- Rayne, LA – Two DOT Subcontractors Struck by SUV on Hwy 90 Near Gina St
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported From Scene of Car Accident on I-10 at Morrison Rd
- Baton Rouge, LA – Police Respond to Accident Involving School Bus on Old Hammond Hwy