Despite the many regulations in place to help reduce accidents, thousands of people are injured or killed in truck accidents each year. Often, truck drivers face financial incentives for delivering their freight on time or ahead of schedule, which may result in speeding, lack of sleep, driving in bad weather, and failure to check equipment properly, the
- Tips To Help Your Teen Avoid Road Rage
- Teach Your Teens How to Drive Around Bicycles
- Teen Safety Features – Do You Think They Help Or Hinder Teen Drivers?
- Would You Let Your Teen Drive The Causeway Bridge (26 miles) Every Day for School?
- Best New Cars For Teens
- What You Need To Teach Your Teen About The Trunk
- Teach Your Teen The Best Drivers Seat Position
- Keep Your Teen Safe With Proper Headlight Care
- How To Properly Wear A Seat Belt
- Teach Your Teen How To Handle Emergency Vehicles