Houma, LA – Barrow St & Little Bayou Black Dr Site of Injury Collision
Houma, LA (July 07, 2021) – A collision involving an undetermined number of vehicles caused victim injuries on Wednesday, July 7th in Houma.
Sources showed that the accident took place at about 1:50 p.m. at the intersection of Barrow Street and Little Bayou Black Drive.
Local police and EMS were called to the scene. Paramedics physically evaluated the victims and provided medical aid to those who were injured.
Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family at this time. We hope for their full recovery.
Injury Accidents in Houma
The psychological and physical injuries so often encountered by accident victims can render them disabled and not able to work. In some cases, victims might be out of work for a couple of weeks. In very dire situations, victims might never be able to work again.
The personal injury attorneys at Smiley Law Firm want the best for their clients. Most collision victims are qualified to receive financial compensation that is meant to help alleviate the monetary obstacles they are sure to face.
When a crash that originates with another driver’s negligence causes someone harm, it is imperative that they reach out to a dependable Louisiana car accident attorney as soon as they can do so. When blameless victims are hurt in accidents, we work tirelessly to ensure they see justice and financial compensation.
Our New Orleans personal injury attorneys fully support our clients and work hard to make sure they receive maximum compensation for their damages. If you were injured in a vehicle collision, don’t wait to get in touch with our car accident attorneys in Louisiana by calling our offices at 504-688-3494 or 504-822-2222, and schedule a free case evaluation to learn about the legal options you have available.
Note: These posts are constructed with the use of secondary sources. These sources include but are not limited to local and state news stories, local and state police accident reports, social media platforms, and eyewitness accounts about injury accidents that take place in New Orleans and throughout Louisiana. We did not independently verify the fact surrounding this accident. If you locate any information that is inaccurate, please contact our firm and we will correct the post to reflect the most accurate information available. We will also remove this post upon request.
Disclaimer: These posts are created to raise awareness about the dangers of driving in Louisiana. We hope that by casting light on serious accidents like this one, other drivers will take heed, and avoid being seriously injured in a similar accident. This post is not a solicitation for business. The information contained in this post is not intended to be legal or medical advice. The photo used in this post was not taken at the accident scene.
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported from Crash Scene on I-10 at Veterans Blvd
- Baton Rouge, LA – One Lane Closed Due to Car Accident With Injuries on I-10 at Lobdell Hwy
- Lafayette, LA – Injury-Causing Accident on I-10 at Church Point
- Baton Rouge, LA – Vehicle Collision Leads to Victim Injuries on Government St
- New Orleans, LA – LSP Aids Injured Victims After Car Accident on I-10 at Canal St
- DeSoto Parish, LA – Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run on I-49, Suspect Arrested
- New Orleans, LA – Police, EMTs Respond to Car Accident on I-10 at Carrolton Ave
- Rayne, LA – Two DOT Subcontractors Struck by SUV on Hwy 90 Near Gina St
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported From Scene of Car Accident on I-10 at Morrison Rd
- Baton Rouge, LA – Police Respond to Accident Involving School Bus on Old Hammond Hwy