Join Parents of Teen Drivers Facebook Group
I want to welcome you to the Parents of Teenage Drivers Facebook Group. I created this group to help parents get valuable information about how to keep children safe when they are behind the wheel of their car.
It is a compelling subject to me, and it affects me as I am a dad, and I see the effects of teenage accidents daily in my job as a lawyer.
The statistics for teen driving accidents are shocking, and we must look for solutions to help reduce this and safeguard our children’s future.
We must discuss these issues to spread awareness. This group aims to keep all families informed of the risks presented by teen driving and look at practical solutions.
I have been personally affected by this issue. I had a bad experience as a child. A drunk teenage driver was coming back home from a prom one night, and he ran a stop sign, colliding into my family’s car. Two passengers in his vehicle passed away as a result of this accident. It scarred me both physically and mentally. It’s one of the reasons I became a lawyer.
Now it is my mission to help give parents as much information as possible in order to keep their young adults safe behind the wheel.
Please check out all of the videos in the group.
- New Orleans, LA – EMTs Assist Victims of Injury Accident on I-10 at LA-22
- New Orleans, LA – Crescent City Connection Bridge Site of Injury Crash
- New Orleans, LA – One Killed When Amtrack Train Hits Car Near Carrollton Ave
- Calcasieu Parish, LA – Imy Lamar Dickson Identified as Victim of Fatal Tractor-Trailer Crash on I-10
- Gonzales, LA – Jasy Hunt Dies in Wreck on Coon Trap Rd
- New Orleans, LA – Police, Paramedics Respond to Injury Crash Near Franklin Ave
- New Orleans, LA – Area Near Canal Street Closed Due to Injury Collision
- Toledo Bend, LA – Murphy, Sam, and Young Identified as Victims of Fatal Boating Accident in Toledo Bend
- New Orleans, LA – Car Accident on Highrise Bridge Causes Victim Injuries
- New Iberia, LA – Three Firefighters Injured in Explosion on Hopkins St