Join Parents of Teen Drivers Facebook Group
I want to welcome you to the Parents of Teenage Drivers Facebook Group. I created this group to help parents get valuable information about how to keep children safe when they are behind the wheel of their car.
It is a compelling subject to me, and it affects me as I am a dad, and I see the effects of teenage accidents daily in my job as a lawyer.
The statistics for teen driving accidents are shocking, and we must look for solutions to help reduce this and safeguard our children’s future.
We must discuss these issues to spread awareness. This group aims to keep all families informed of the risks presented by teen driving and look at practical solutions.
I have been personally affected by this issue. I had a bad experience as a child. A drunk teenage driver was coming back home from a prom one night, and he ran a stop sign, colliding into my family’s car. Two passengers in his vehicle passed away as a result of this accident. It scarred me both physically and mentally. It’s one of the reasons I became a lawyer.
Now it is my mission to help give parents as much information as possible in order to keep their young adults safe behind the wheel.
Please check out all of the videos in the group.
- Pro Tip To Help With Peace Of Mind While Your Teen Is On The Road
- Texting Laws Are Saving Teen Lives
- American Academy of Pediatrics GDL Recommendations
- UPDATE Teen Drivers Need To Take Physical Test to Get License in Georgia
- How to Handle Your Teen’s Personal Injury Claim – Shortest Version Possible
- What Should Your Teen Do If They Get Pulled Over By The Police?
- How To Handle Property Damage Claims For Your Teen
- Teach Your Teen To Do This If They Are In A Wreck
- Can Teens Drive Their Siblings in Louisiana?
- Is It Safe For Teens To Get Licensed Without Proper Testing?