Lake Charles, LA – Worker Injured in Crane Accident at Venture Global’s Calcasieu Pass LNG
Lake Charles, LA (July 07, 2021) – A worker was injured when a crane fell over at Venture Global’s Calcasieu Pass LNG on Tuesday, July 6th.
A spokesperson for the company said there was a sudden severe weather event during which a crane was damaged at Venture Global’s Calcasieu Pass site. A worker was injured during the fall. They were transported by paramedics to an area hospital for treatment of injuries believed to non-life-threatening.
There were no other impacts to the site as a result of this event.
Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family at this time. We hope for their full recovery.
Workplace Accidents in Lake Charles
Factory and construction workers are aware that their jobs are filled with innumerable threats to their safety. Their job sites are habitually unsafe environments due to the tools, hazardous equipment, oversized machinery, and the long, exhausting hours they are expected to work. These perils are intensified by things like inadequate safety measures, faulty equipment, or any one of the many other factors that often lead to workplace accidents and injuries that are just as traumatic to the workers as they are to those who count on them.
When people are badly injured in any type of accident that originated with the disregard, negligence, or maliciousness of another person, their immediate family members are entitled to file a claim o with a New Orleans personal injury attorney right away.
For struggling victims and their families, the foundation of a successful lawsuit is having a strong legal team on their side; one that is devoted to supporting and advising you from beginning to end. Our injury accident attorneys in Louisiana work diligently to help safeguard the legal rights and best interests of our clients.
If your loved one was injured in any kind of accident, get in touch with our Louisiana personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. Speak with someone on our team by calling 504-688-3494 or 504-822-2222, and asking us to schedule your no-obligation case review so you can learn about your legal options.
Note: These posts are constructed with the use of secondary sources. These sources include but are not limited to local and state news stories, local and state police accident reports, social media platforms, and eyewitness accounts about injury accidents that take place in New Orleans and throughout Louisiana. We did not independently verify the fact surrounding this accident. If you locate any information that is inaccurate, please contact our firm and we will correct the post to reflect the most accurate information available. We will also remove this post upon request.
Disclaimer: These posts are created to raise awareness about the dangers of driving in Louisiana. We hope that by casting light on serious accidents like this one, other drivers will take heed, and avoid being seriously injured in a similar accident. This post is not a solicitation for business. The information contained in this post is not intended to be legal or medical advice. The photo used in this post was not taken at the accident scene.
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported from Crash Scene on I-10 at Veterans Blvd
- Baton Rouge, LA – One Lane Closed Due to Car Accident With Injuries on I-10 at Lobdell Hwy
- Lafayette, LA – Injury-Causing Accident on I-10 at Church Point
- Baton Rouge, LA – Vehicle Collision Leads to Victim Injuries on Government St
- New Orleans, LA – LSP Aids Injured Victims After Car Accident on I-10 at Canal St
- DeSoto Parish, LA – Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run on I-49, Suspect Arrested
- New Orleans, LA – Police, EMTs Respond to Car Accident on I-10 at Carrolton Ave
- Rayne, LA – Two DOT Subcontractors Struck by SUV on Hwy 90 Near Gina St
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported From Scene of Car Accident on I-10 at Morrison Rd
- Baton Rouge, LA – Police Respond to Accident Involving School Bus on Old Hammond Hwy