New Orleans, LA – EMS Transports Victims Following Accident on Highrise Bridge
New Orleans, LA (July 05, 2021) – A multi-vehicle collision in New Orleans was the cause of victim injuries and the closure of several lanes of traffic on Monday, July 5th
Police reported to the scene in the eastbound lanes of Interstate 10 on Highrise Bridge at about 4:10 p.m.
Emergency Medical Services and a fire and rescue team also responded to the crash.
Everyone involved was physically evaluated by emergency medics who reportedly rendered emergency aid and transportation to at least one person.
This accident is under investigation.
Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family at this time. We hope for their full recovery.
Injury Accidents in New Orleans
The emotional and physical injuries so often experienced by accident victims can render them debilitated and incapable of working. In some situations, victims might be out of work for a couple of weeks. In very serious situations, victims might never be able to work again.
When an accident that arises from another person’s negligence causes someone harm, it is imperative that they reach out to a dependable Louisiana car accident attorney as soon as they can do so. When blameless victims are hurt in accidents, we work tirelessly to ensure they see justice and financial compensation.
Due to the fact that the victim is not to blame for being unable to work and earning a paycheck the way they did before the accident, they shouldn’t have to experience the anxiety and insult of economic hardship instigated by an incident for which they are not to blame.
Our Louisiana personal injury attorneys fully support our clients and work hard to make sure they receive maximum compensation for their damages. If you were injured in a vehicle collision, don’t wait to get in touch with our car accident attorneys in Louisiana by calling our offices at 504-688-3494 or 504-822-2222, and schedule a free case evaluation to learn about the legal options you have available.
Note: These posts are constructed with the use of secondary sources. These sources include but are not limited to local and state news stories, local and state police accident reports, social media platforms, and eyewitness accounts about injury accidents that take place in New Orleans and throughout Louisiana. We did not independently verify the fact surrounding this accident. If you locate any information that is inaccurate, please contact our firm and we will correct the post to reflect the most accurate information available. We will also remove this post upon request.
Disclaimer: These posts are created to raise awareness about the dangers of driving in Louisiana. We hope that by casting light on serious accidents like this one, other drivers will take heed, and avoid being seriously injured in a similar accident. This post is not a solicitation for business. The information contained in this post is not intended to be legal or medical advice. The photo used in this post was not taken at the accident scene.
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported from Crash Scene on I-10 at Veterans Blvd
- Baton Rouge, LA – One Lane Closed Due to Car Accident With Injuries on I-10 at Lobdell Hwy
- Lafayette, LA – Injury-Causing Accident on I-10 at Church Point
- Baton Rouge, LA – Vehicle Collision Leads to Victim Injuries on Government St
- New Orleans, LA – LSP Aids Injured Victims After Car Accident on I-10 at Canal St
- DeSoto Parish, LA – Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run on I-49, Suspect Arrested
- New Orleans, LA – Police, EMTs Respond to Car Accident on I-10 at Carrolton Ave
- Rayne, LA – Two DOT Subcontractors Struck by SUV on Hwy 90 Near Gina St
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported From Scene of Car Accident on I-10 at Morrison Rd
- Baton Rouge, LA – Police Respond to Accident Involving School Bus on Old Hammond Hwy