New Orleans, LA – EMTs Respond to Injury Crash Near West End Blvd
New Orleans, LA (July 09, 2021) – Law enforcement officers responded to reports of a road accident on Friday, July 9th at about 9:10 a.m. in New Orleans.
The crash took place in the westbound lanes of Interstate 10 near West End Boulevard.
The immediate area was closed while investigators worked to determine the cause of the crash. Emergency medical services medically evaluated everyone involved and provided medical care as it was needed.
The number of injured victims and their current conditions are unknown. No more information is currently available as the investigation is still ongoing.
Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family at this time. We hope for their full recovery.
Injury Accidents in New Orleans
If you are contemplating filing a personal injury suit after an auto accident, it is important that you find legal representation that comes from an experienced and reputable car accident attorney who understands the facts surrounding your accident and all the legal nuances that can affect your claim.
When another person’s negligence causes harm to someone in an accident, it is important that they reach out to a reliable Louisiana car accident attorney as soon as they are able. Most collision victims are entitled to financial compensation intended to help alleviate the financial obstacles they are sure to face.
Our Louisiana personal injury attorneys invest fully in our clients and work tirelessly to ensure they receive the full amount of financial benefit to which they are entitled. If you were injured in a vehicle collision, do not hesitate to speak with our car accident attorneys in Louisiana by calling our offices at 504-688-3494 or 504-822-2222, and schedule a no-obligation case evaluation to learn about the legal options you have available.
Note: These posts are constructed with the use of secondary sources. These sources include but are not limited to local and state news stories, local and state police accident reports, social media platforms, and eyewitness accounts about injury accidents that take place in New Orleans and throughout Louisiana. We did not independently verify the fact surrounding this accident. If you locate any information that is inaccurate, please contact our firm and we will correct the post to reflect the most accurate information available. We will also remove this post upon request.
Disclaimer: These posts are created to raise awareness about the dangers of driving in Louisiana. We hope that by casting light on serious accidents like this one, other drivers will take heed, and avoid being seriously injured in a similar accident. This post is not a solicitation for business. The information contained in this post is not intended to be legal or medical advice. The photo used in this post was not taken at the accident scene.
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported from Crash Scene on I-10 at Veterans Blvd
- Baton Rouge, LA – One Lane Closed Due to Car Accident With Injuries on I-10 at Lobdell Hwy
- Lafayette, LA – Injury-Causing Accident on I-10 at Church Point
- Baton Rouge, LA – Vehicle Collision Leads to Victim Injuries on Government St
- New Orleans, LA – LSP Aids Injured Victims After Car Accident on I-10 at Canal St
- DeSoto Parish, LA – Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run on I-49, Suspect Arrested
- New Orleans, LA – Police, EMTs Respond to Car Accident on I-10 at Carrolton Ave
- Rayne, LA – Two DOT Subcontractors Struck by SUV on Hwy 90 Near Gina St
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported From Scene of Car Accident on I-10 at Morrison Rd
- Baton Rouge, LA – Police Respond to Accident Involving School Bus on Old Hammond Hwy