New Orleans, LA – Paramedics Respond to I-10 Injury Crash on Three Mile Bridge
New Orleans, LA (July 08, 2021) – An accident involving victim injuries took place on Thursday, July 8th in New Orleans.
Sources reported that the crash occurred at about 4:50 p.m. in the westbound lanes of Interstate 10 on Three Mile Bridge.
Emergency medical personnel and local law enforcement officers both responded to the scene. Paramedics evaluated everyone involved in the incident and provided medical assistance to at least one person who was injured badly enough to be transported to a local hospital.
Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family at this time. We hope for their full recovery.
Injury Accidents in New Orleans
An in-depth study conducted by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration established that more than 2,307,000 vehicle collisions happened at intersections all throughout the United States in 2017. These kinds of collisions constitute 40% of all accidents nationwide. This shows that close to half of America’s accidents take place in intersections.
When a crash that originates with another driver’s negligence causes someone harm, it is imperative that they reach out to a dependable New Orleans car accident attorney as soon as they can do so. When blameless victims are hurt in accidents, we work tirelessly to ensure they see justice and financial compensation.
Our Louisiana personal injury attorneys fully support our clients and work hard to make sure they receive maximum compensation for their damages. If you were injured in a vehicle collision, don’t wait to get in touch with our car accident attorneys in Louisiana by calling our offices at 504-688-3494 or 504-822-2222, and schedule a free case evaluation to learn about the legal options you have available.
Note: These posts are constructed with the use of secondary sources. These sources include but are not limited to local and state news stories, local and state police accident reports, social media platforms, and eyewitness accounts about injury accidents that take place in New Orleans and throughout Louisiana. We did not independently verify the fact surrounding this accident. If you locate any information that is inaccurate, please contact our firm and we will correct the post to reflect the most accurate information available. We will also remove this post upon request.
Disclaimer: These posts are created to raise awareness about the dangers of driving in Louisiana. We hope that by casting light on serious accidents like this one, other drivers will take heed, and avoid being seriously injured in a similar accident. This post is not a solicitation for business. The information contained in this post is not intended to be legal or medical advice. The photo used in this post was not taken at the accident scene.
- New Orleans, LA – EMTs Assist Victims of Injury Accident on I-10 at LA-22
- New Orleans, LA – Crescent City Connection Bridge Site of Injury Crash
- New Orleans, LA – One Killed When Amtrack Train Hits Car Near Carrollton Ave
- Calcasieu Parish, LA – Imy Lamar Dickson Identified as Victim of Fatal Tractor-Trailer Crash on I-10
- Gonzales, LA – Jasy Hunt Dies in Wreck on Coon Trap Rd
- New Orleans, LA – Police, Paramedics Respond to Injury Crash Near Franklin Ave
- New Orleans, LA – Area Near Canal Street Closed Due to Injury Collision
- Toledo Bend, LA – Murphy, Sam, and Young Identified as Victims of Fatal Boating Accident in Toledo Bend
- New Orleans, LA – Car Accident on Highrise Bridge Causes Victim Injuries
- New Iberia, LA – Three Firefighters Injured in Explosion on Hopkins St