New Orleans, LA – Police, EMS on Scene of Accident on Crescent City Bridge
New Orleans, LA (July 06, 2021) – A crash involving at least two vehicles left some people in need of medical treatment on Tuesday, July 6th in New Orleans.
Local sources reported that the collision took place at about 10:40 p.m. in the eastbound lanes of US-90B on the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
First responders and EMS responded to the area. Medics physically evaluated everyone involved in the crash and provided medical aid and emergency transportation as it was needed.
Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family at this time. We hope for their full recovery.
Injury Accidents in New Orleans
The New Orleans personal injury attorneys at Smiley Law Firm care about their clients. Most collision victims are entitled to collect damages that are intended to lessen the financial hardships they will most likely face.
Crash victims are not to blame for being unable to work and earning a paycheck the way they were able to before their accident, so it stands to reason they should not have to experience the anxiety and insult of economic hardship instigated by an incident for which they are not to blame.
When a crash that originates with another driver’s negligence causes someone harm, it is imperative that they reach out to a dependable New Orleans car accident attorney as soon as they can do so. When blameless victims are hurt in accidents, we work tirelessly to ensure they see justice and financial compensation.
The mental and physical injuries so often experienced by accident victims can render them debilitated and incapable of working. In some situations, victims might be out of work for a couple of weeks. In very serious situations, victims might never be able to work again.
Our Louisiana personal injury attorneys fully support our clients and work hard to make sure they receive maximum compensation for their damages. If you were injured in a vehicle collision, don’t wait to get in touch with our car accident attorneys in Louisiana by calling our offices at 504-688-3494 or 504-822-2222, and schedule a free case evaluation to learn about the legal options you have available.
Note: These posts are constructed with the use of secondary sources. These sources include but are not limited to local and state news stories, local and state police accident reports, social media platforms, and eyewitness accounts about injury accidents that take place in New Orleans and throughout Louisiana. We did not independently verify the fact surrounding this accident. If you locate any information that is inaccurate, please contact our firm and we will correct the post to reflect the most accurate information available. We will also remove this post upon request.
Disclaimer: These posts are created to raise awareness about the dangers of driving in Louisiana. We hope that by casting light on serious accidents like this one, other drivers will take heed, and avoid being seriously injured in a similar accident. This post is not a solicitation for business. The information contained in this post is not intended to be legal or medical advice. The photo used in this post was not taken at the accident scene.
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported from Crash Scene on I-10 at Veterans Blvd
- Baton Rouge, LA – One Lane Closed Due to Car Accident With Injuries on I-10 at Lobdell Hwy
- Lafayette, LA – Injury-Causing Accident on I-10 at Church Point
- Baton Rouge, LA – Vehicle Collision Leads to Victim Injuries on Government St
- New Orleans, LA – LSP Aids Injured Victims After Car Accident on I-10 at Canal St
- DeSoto Parish, LA – Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run on I-49, Suspect Arrested
- New Orleans, LA – Police, EMTs Respond to Car Accident on I-10 at Carrolton Ave
- Rayne, LA – Two DOT Subcontractors Struck by SUV on Hwy 90 Near Gina St
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported From Scene of Car Accident on I-10 at Morrison Rd
- Baton Rouge, LA – Police Respond to Accident Involving School Bus on Old Hammond Hwy