Pineville, LA – Darren Bordelon II and Jimmy Smith Killed on Hwy 28
Pineville, LA (July 13, 2021) – Two victims died after a three-vehicle collision at the intersection of Highway 28 and Pinehurst Drive at about 5:35 a.m. on Tuesday, July 13th.
33-year-old Darren Bordelon II, a resident of Deville, passed away due to his injuries after being transported to an area hospital.
65-year-old Jimmy Smith, a resident of Pineville, was pronounced dead at the scene.
A third victim, whose identity has not been released, sustained moderate injuries during the collision.
No additional details have been reported.
This accident is under investigation by local law enforcement.
We would like to offer our deepest condolences to the families of the deceased victims at this time. Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family in hopes of a full recovery.
Fatal Car Crashes in Pineville
Anytime a person is harmed in an accident because of the negligence of another, it is important that they get reliable legal advice from an experienced personal injury attorney in Louisiana right away. Victims normally discover they have a wide variety of legal alternatives available to them as they look for financial recovery.
The caring Louisiana injury accident attorneys at Smiley Law Firm have several decades of experience in helping their clients hold negligent people responsible for their actions. Our attorneys are ready to guide you through this complex legal process and always provide effective and up-to-date legal guidance.
Our Louisiana personal injury attorneys do what it takes to get our clients the maximum amount of financial compensation allowed by law. If you sustained an injury during any kind of accident, contact our New Orleans personal injury law firm at 504-688-3494 or 504-822-2222. Schedule a free case examination with a member of our legal team of accident attorneys in Louisiana as soon as possible.
Note: These posts are constructed with the use of secondary sources. These sources include but are not limited to local and state news stories, local and state police accident reports, social media platforms, and eyewitness accounts about injury accidents that take place in New Orleans and throughout Louisiana. We did not independently verify the fact surrounding this accident. If you locate any information that is inaccurate, please contact our firm and we will correct the post to reflect the most accurate information available. We will also remove this post upon request.
Disclaimer: These posts are created to raise awareness about the dangers of driving in Louisiana. We hope that by casting light on serious accidents like this one, other drivers will take heed, and avoid being seriously injured in a similar accident. This post is not a solicitation for business. The information contained in this post is not intended to be legal or medical advice. The photo used in this post was not taken at the accident scene.
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported from Crash Scene on I-10 at Veterans Blvd
- Baton Rouge, LA – One Lane Closed Due to Car Accident With Injuries on I-10 at Lobdell Hwy
- Lafayette, LA – Injury-Causing Accident on I-10 at Church Point
- Baton Rouge, LA – Vehicle Collision Leads to Victim Injuries on Government St
- New Orleans, LA – LSP Aids Injured Victims After Car Accident on I-10 at Canal St
- DeSoto Parish, LA – Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run on I-49, Suspect Arrested
- New Orleans, LA – Police, EMTs Respond to Car Accident on I-10 at Carrolton Ave
- Rayne, LA – Two DOT Subcontractors Struck by SUV on Hwy 90 Near Gina St
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported From Scene of Car Accident on I-10 at Morrison Rd
- Baton Rouge, LA – Police Respond to Accident Involving School Bus on Old Hammond Hwy