Preview of Life360 Software For Families
Seth Smiley here from the Smiley Law Firm with today’s topic for the Parents of Teen Drivers Facebook Group – “Preview of Life360 Software For Families.”
There are millions of apps available. We should look at which ones are beneficial to improve the teen driving statistics. Monitoring teens while driving, and having more information about their actions is an essential part of keeping them safe.
Some members of our group have asked about using technology effectively, so I will look at one of the leading apps called Life360.
It is a family app where you can subscribe and invite other people in your family to join.
It will give automatic driver reports and alerts whenever they go to certain places. It also offers an SOS dispatch if they’re in an accident, family safety assist, ID theft protection, etc.
You can download the app to your computer to monitor while you are at work and add it to your phone or tablet. Various different plans are available, starting from $5, and they have sections on driver safety, location safety, and digital safety.
I will sign up for the app and test all of the features for a future report. It seems almost too good to be true, but you never know, so it is worth investigating further.
If you have used any similar apps as in today’s topic of “Preview of Life360 Software For Families,” or have any questions, please comment below.
- Best New Cars For Teens
- What You Need To Teach Your Teen About The Trunk
- Teach Your Teen The Best Drivers Seat Position
- Keep Your Teen Safe With Proper Headlight Care
- How To Properly Wear A Seat Belt
- Teach Your Teen How To Handle Emergency Vehicles
- Accident Not Your Teen’s Fault? Your Insurance Cannot Go Up!
- Teen Drivers vs. Senior Drivers – Who Wins?
- Tips For Buying Car Insurance For Your Teen Driver
- Vehicular Homicide – The Accident That Can Put Your Teen In Jail