Preview of Life360 Software For Families
Seth Smiley here from the Smiley Law Firm with today’s topic for the Parents of Teen Drivers Facebook Group – “Preview of Life360 Software For Families.”
There are millions of apps available. We should look at which ones are beneficial to improve the teen driving statistics. Monitoring teens while driving, and having more information about their actions is an essential part of keeping them safe.
Some members of our group have asked about using technology effectively, so I will look at one of the leading apps called Life360.
It is a family app where you can subscribe and invite other people in your family to join.
It will give automatic driver reports and alerts whenever they go to certain places. It also offers an SOS dispatch if they’re in an accident, family safety assist, ID theft protection, etc.
You can download the app to your computer to monitor while you are at work and add it to your phone or tablet. Various different plans are available, starting from $5, and they have sections on driver safety, location safety, and digital safety.
I will sign up for the app and test all of the features for a future report. It seems almost too good to be true, but you never know, so it is worth investigating further.
If you have used any similar apps as in today’s topic of “Preview of Life360 Software For Families,” or have any questions, please comment below.
- Baton Rouge, LA – Car Crash on Plank Rd near Glen Oaks Dr Ends in Injuries
- Baton Rouge, LA – Accident with Injuries at Stanford Ave & Hyacinth Ave
- New Orleans, LA – Accident on I-10 near Highrise Bridge Ends in Injuries
- Lafayette, LA – Accident with Injuries at Brentwood Blvd and Arlette Dr
- Duson, LA – Accident at Riceland Rd & Cameron St Ends in Injuries
- Monroe, LA – Four Injured in Fatal Car Crash on US-165 at Centurylink Blvd near Lumen Technologies
- Baton Rouge, LA – Accident at Government St & S Foster Dr Results in Injuries
- Baton Rouge, LA – Injury Accident Reported on Silverleaf Ave near Mickens Rd
- Baton Rouge, LA – Accident with Injuries Reported at Beechwood Dr & Prescott Rd
- Grand Isle, LA – UPDATE- Ernes Williams & Captain David Ledet Fatally Injured in Boat Crash near Port Fourchon