The Life Saving Tool Your Teen Will Think is Cool!
Hi, I am Seth Smiley from the Smiley Law Firm. In today’s edition of the Parents of Teen Drivers Facebook Group, we are discussing, “The Life-saving Tool Your Teen Will Think is Cool.”
I have found a cool tool that is similar to the hammer I featured a few weeks back, which you use to break the glass and cut the seatbelt in case of an accident. The teen driving statistics show that teens are far more likely to be involved in an accident than the over 20s, so it pays to prepare. Unfortunately, teen driving laws are not always enough to protect them.
If you are in an accident, you want to have a tool that is easy to find, so this gadget is from a firm called Limitless Innovations and is called the ChargeHub V2.
It is a 3in1 tool that is a phone charger, glass breaking hammer, and a seatbelt cutter. It plugs into the cigarette lighter so that it will be near to hand and quickly reached in an emergency. The website states that it is certified and has passed safety standard tests.
The fact that it can charge a phone means it is more likely your teen will use it and keep it in the car. It is priced reasonably at around $20, and I think it is a vital tool to buy for your teen.
The teen driving schools often leave out teaching about what to do in the case of an accident, so it is worth having that discussion with your teenager.
Some advanced teen driving courses are worthy of your consideration. The aim has to be to keep your teen driver safe while gaining experience, so anything that will help you should do.
The life-saving tool your teen will think is cool is worth buying for your teenage driver. If anybody has any info about similar useful car safety tools, please share it with us by commenting below or via Direct Message. If anyone is interested we could do another giveaway for this tool, so reach out and let me know.
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported from Crash Scene on I-10 at Veterans Blvd
- Baton Rouge, LA – One Lane Closed Due to Car Accident With Injuries on I-10 at Lobdell Hwy
- Lafayette, LA – Injury-Causing Accident on I-10 at Church Point
- Baton Rouge, LA – Vehicle Collision Leads to Victim Injuries on Government St
- New Orleans, LA – LSP Aids Injured Victims After Car Accident on I-10 at Canal St
- DeSoto Parish, LA – Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run on I-49, Suspect Arrested
- New Orleans, LA – Police, EMTs Respond to Car Accident on I-10 at Carrolton Ave
- Rayne, LA – Two DOT Subcontractors Struck by SUV on Hwy 90 Near Gina St
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported From Scene of Car Accident on I-10 at Morrison Rd
- Baton Rouge, LA – Police Respond to Accident Involving School Bus on Old Hammond Hwy