The Life Saving Tool Your Teen Will Think is Cool!
Hi, I am Seth Smiley from the Smiley Law Firm. In today’s edition of the Parents of Teen Drivers Facebook Group, we are discussing, “The Life-saving Tool Your Teen Will Think is Cool.”
I have found a cool tool that is similar to the hammer I featured a few weeks back, which you use to break the glass and cut the seatbelt in case of an accident. The teen driving statistics show that teens are far more likely to be involved in an accident than the over 20s, so it pays to prepare. Unfortunately, teen driving laws are not always enough to protect them.
If you are in an accident, you want to have a tool that is easy to find, so this gadget is from a firm called Limitless Innovations and is called the ChargeHub V2.
It is a 3in1 tool that is a phone charger, glass breaking hammer, and a seatbelt cutter. It plugs into the cigarette lighter so that it will be near to hand and quickly reached in an emergency. The website states that it is certified and has passed safety standard tests.
The fact that it can charge a phone means it is more likely your teen will use it and keep it in the car. It is priced reasonably at around $20, and I think it is a vital tool to buy for your teen.
The teen driving schools often leave out teaching about what to do in the case of an accident, so it is worth having that discussion with your teenager.
Some advanced teen driving courses are worthy of your consideration. The aim has to be to keep your teen driver safe while gaining experience, so anything that will help you should do.
The life-saving tool your teen will think is cool is worth buying for your teenage driver. If anybody has any info about similar useful car safety tools, please share it with us by commenting below or via Direct Message. If anyone is interested we could do another giveaway for this tool, so reach out and let me know.
- New Orleans, LA – EMTs Assist Victims of Injury Accident on I-10 at LA-22
- New Orleans, LA – Crescent City Connection Bridge Site of Injury Crash
- New Orleans, LA – One Killed When Amtrack Train Hits Car Near Carrollton Ave
- Calcasieu Parish, LA – Imy Lamar Dickson Identified as Victim of Fatal Tractor-Trailer Crash on I-10
- Gonzales, LA – Jasy Hunt Dies in Wreck on Coon Trap Rd
- New Orleans, LA – Police, Paramedics Respond to Injury Crash Near Franklin Ave
- New Orleans, LA – Area Near Canal Street Closed Due to Injury Collision
- Toledo Bend, LA – Murphy, Sam, and Young Identified as Victims of Fatal Boating Accident in Toledo Bend
- New Orleans, LA – Car Accident on Highrise Bridge Causes Victim Injuries
- New Iberia, LA – Three Firefighters Injured in Explosion on Hopkins St