There Are So Many Teen Accidents That Can Be Prevented
Seth Smiley here from the Smiley Law Firm with today’s discussion for the Parents of Teen Drivers Facebook Group.
As a lawyer and Father, one of the saddest things I am faced with daily is how many teen accidents happen that we could easily prevent.
I read articles and see at my work about accidents that should have been prevented. Just yesterday, there was a teen driver in Wisconsin who bought himself a truck and ended up wrecking it. He was joyriding with friends without a license and flipped it over and got into serious trouble. It shouldn’t be happening.
If parents can influence teens with better education and information, we can stop these accidents happening.
It is awful to see these things happening, so we’re here to be a source of information for parents so they can better educate their teens and keep them safe behind the wheel.
We can prevent these things, so let’s keep on working at it and make things improve. There are too many tragedies, and we must find ways to stop it occurring!
If you have any stories of real-life experiences or some questions, please post them below or send me a DM.
- Baton Rouge, LA – Car Crash on Plank Rd near Glen Oaks Dr Ends in Injuries
- Baton Rouge, LA – Accident with Injuries at Stanford Ave & Hyacinth Ave
- New Orleans, LA – Accident on I-10 near Highrise Bridge Ends in Injuries
- Lafayette, LA – Accident with Injuries at Brentwood Blvd and Arlette Dr
- Duson, LA – Accident at Riceland Rd & Cameron St Ends in Injuries
- Monroe, LA – Four Injured in Fatal Car Crash on US-165 at Centurylink Blvd near Lumen Technologies
- Baton Rouge, LA – Accident at Government St & S Foster Dr Results in Injuries
- Baton Rouge, LA – Injury Accident Reported on Silverleaf Ave near Mickens Rd
- Baton Rouge, LA – Accident with Injuries Reported at Beechwood Dr & Prescott Rd
- Grand Isle, LA – UPDATE- Ernes Williams & Captain David Ledet Fatally Injured in Boat Crash near Port Fourchon