There Are So Many Teen Accidents That Can Be Prevented
Seth Smiley here from the Smiley Law Firm with today’s discussion for the Parents of Teen Drivers Facebook Group.
As a lawyer and Father, one of the saddest things I am faced with daily is how many teen accidents happen that we could easily prevent.
I read articles and see at my work about accidents that should have been prevented. Just yesterday, there was a teen driver in Wisconsin who bought himself a truck and ended up wrecking it. He was joyriding with friends without a license and flipped it over and got into serious trouble. It shouldn’t be happening.
If parents can influence teens with better education and information, we can stop these accidents happening.
It is awful to see these things happening, so we’re here to be a source of information for parents so they can better educate their teens and keep them safe behind the wheel.
We can prevent these things, so let’s keep on working at it and make things improve. There are too many tragedies, and we must find ways to stop it occurring!
If you have any stories of real-life experiences or some questions, please post them below or send me a DM.
- New Orleans, LA – EMTs Assist Victims of Injury Accident on I-10 at LA-22
- New Orleans, LA – Crescent City Connection Bridge Site of Injury Crash
- New Orleans, LA – One Killed When Amtrack Train Hits Car Near Carrollton Ave
- Calcasieu Parish, LA – Imy Lamar Dickson Identified as Victim of Fatal Tractor-Trailer Crash on I-10
- Gonzales, LA – Jasy Hunt Dies in Wreck on Coon Trap Rd
- New Orleans, LA – Police, Paramedics Respond to Injury Crash Near Franklin Ave
- New Orleans, LA – Area Near Canal Street Closed Due to Injury Collision
- Toledo Bend, LA – Murphy, Sam, and Young Identified as Victims of Fatal Boating Accident in Toledo Bend
- New Orleans, LA – Car Accident on Highrise Bridge Causes Victim Injuries
- New Iberia, LA – Three Firefighters Injured in Explosion on Hopkins St