There Are So Many Teen Accidents That Can Be Prevented
Seth Smiley here from the Smiley Law Firm with today’s discussion for the Parents of Teen Drivers Facebook Group.
As a lawyer and Father, one of the saddest things I am faced with daily is how many teen accidents happen that we could easily prevent.
I read articles and see at my work about accidents that should have been prevented. Just yesterday, there was a teen driver in Wisconsin who bought himself a truck and ended up wrecking it. He was joyriding with friends without a license and flipped it over and got into serious trouble. It shouldn’t be happening.
If parents can influence teens with better education and information, we can stop these accidents happening.
It is awful to see these things happening, so we’re here to be a source of information for parents so they can better educate their teens and keep them safe behind the wheel.
We can prevent these things, so let’s keep on working at it and make things improve. There are too many tragedies, and we must find ways to stop it occurring!
If you have any stories of real-life experiences or some questions, please post them below or send me a DM.
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported from Crash Scene on I-10 at Veterans Blvd
- Baton Rouge, LA – One Lane Closed Due to Car Accident With Injuries on I-10 at Lobdell Hwy
- Lafayette, LA – Injury-Causing Accident on I-10 at Church Point
- Baton Rouge, LA – Vehicle Collision Leads to Victim Injuries on Government St
- New Orleans, LA – LSP Aids Injured Victims After Car Accident on I-10 at Canal St
- DeSoto Parish, LA – Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run on I-49, Suspect Arrested
- New Orleans, LA – Police, EMTs Respond to Car Accident on I-10 at Carrolton Ave
- Rayne, LA – Two DOT Subcontractors Struck by SUV on Hwy 90 Near Gina St
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported From Scene of Car Accident on I-10 at Morrison Rd
- Baton Rouge, LA – Police Respond to Accident Involving School Bus on Old Hammond Hwy