There Are So Many Teen Accidents That Can Be Prevented
Seth Smiley here from the Smiley Law Firm with today’s discussion for the Parents of Teen Drivers Facebook Group.
As a lawyer and Father, one of the saddest things I am faced with daily is how many teen accidents happen that we could easily prevent.
I read articles and see at my work about accidents that should have been prevented. Just yesterday, there was a teen driver in Wisconsin who bought himself a truck and ended up wrecking it. He was joyriding with friends without a license and flipped it over and got into serious trouble. It shouldn’t be happening.
If parents can influence teens with better education and information, we can stop these accidents happening.
It is awful to see these things happening, so we’re here to be a source of information for parents so they can better educate their teens and keep them safe behind the wheel.
We can prevent these things, so let’s keep on working at it and make things improve. There are too many tragedies, and we must find ways to stop it occurring!
If you have any stories of real-life experiences or some questions, please post them below or send me a DM.
- Tips To Help Your Teen Avoid Road Rage
- Teach Your Teens How to Drive Around Bicycles
- Teen Safety Features – Do You Think They Help Or Hinder Teen Drivers?
- Would You Let Your Teen Drive The Causeway Bridge (26 miles) Every Day for School?
- Best New Cars For Teens
- What You Need To Teach Your Teen About The Trunk
- Teach Your Teen The Best Drivers Seat Position
- Keep Your Teen Safe With Proper Headlight Care
- How To Properly Wear A Seat Belt
- Teach Your Teen How To Handle Emergency Vehicles