New Orleans, LA – Car Accident With Injuries on Ames Blvd
New Orleans, LA (June 25, 2021) – A crash involving at least two vehicles left those involved with injuries in New Orleans on Friday, June 25th.
Reports show that the accident occurred at about 5:25 p.m. in the westbound lane US-90B at the intersection for Ames Boulevard.
Emergency medics and local police both responded to the site. Paramedics evaluated everyone involved in the incident and provided medical assistance to at least one person who was injured badly enough to be transported to a local hospital.
This accident is under investigation.
Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family at this time. We hope for their full recovery.
Injury Accidents in New Orleans
After almost any car crash, victims will be left with serious injuries. Common injuries caused by car accidents include fractured and broken bones, injury to vital organs, traumatic brain injuries, and spinal column damage. This list is far from comprehensive and countless other catastrophic injuries could force victims to undergo long and expensive hospitalizations, medical treatments, and even long-term care.
When a person is hurt in an automobile crash because of the carelessness of another, it is imperative that they solicit reliable legal advice from an experienced car crash attorney in Louisiana right away. Victims often find that they have a wide variety of legal alternatives available to them as they seek financial recovery.
The caring Louisiana car accident attorneys at Smiley Law Firm have decades of practice in helping their injured clients hold irresponsible drivers accountable. Our attorneys are prepared to walk you through the legal process and work hard to offer you effective and up-to-date legal guidance.
Our Louisiana personal injury attorneys do what it takes to get our clients the maximum amount of financial recovery under the law. If you sustained an injury during a car accident, contact our personal injury law firm at 504-688-3494 or 504-822-2222. Schedule a free case examination with a member of our legal team of automobile accident attorneys in Louisiana as soon as possible.
Note: These posts are constructed with the use of secondary sources. These sources include but are not limited to local and state news stories, local and state police accident reports, social media platforms, and eyewitness accounts about injury accidents that take place in New Orleans and throughout Louisiana. We did not independently verify the fact surrounding this accident. If you locate any information that is inaccurate, please contact our firm and we will correct the post to reflect the most accurate information available. We will also remove this post upon request.
Disclaimer: These posts are created to raise awareness about the dangers of driving in Louisiana. We hope that by casting light on serious accidents like this one, other drivers will take heed, and avoid being seriously injured in a similar accident. This post is not a solicitation for business. The information contained in this post is not intended to be legal or medical advice. The photo used in this post was not taken at the accident scene.
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported from Crash Scene on I-10 at Veterans Blvd
- Baton Rouge, LA – One Lane Closed Due to Car Accident With Injuries on I-10 at Lobdell Hwy
- Lafayette, LA – Injury-Causing Accident on I-10 at Church Point
- Baton Rouge, LA – Vehicle Collision Leads to Victim Injuries on Government St
- New Orleans, LA – LSP Aids Injured Victims After Car Accident on I-10 at Canal St
- DeSoto Parish, LA – Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run on I-49, Suspect Arrested
- New Orleans, LA – Police, EMTs Respond to Car Accident on I-10 at Carrolton Ave
- Rayne, LA – Two DOT Subcontractors Struck by SUV on Hwy 90 Near Gina St
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported From Scene of Car Accident on I-10 at Morrison Rd
- Baton Rouge, LA – Police Respond to Accident Involving School Bus on Old Hammond Hwy