New Orleans, LA – Injury Collision Near Elysian Fields Ave
New Orleans, LA (July 12, 2021) – Local emergency response crews as well as New Orleans police officers reported to the scene of a vehicle crash at about 6:05 p.m. on Monday, July 12th.
Officers stated that the crash happened in the eastbound lanes of Interstate 610 at the Elysian Fields Avenue exit ramp in New Orleans.
No additional details regarding this accident have been published.
The number of injured victims and the extent of their injuries is also unreported.
The area was closed down while crash investigators determined the cause of the crash and paramedics worked to medically assess and treat those involved and administer the appropriate medical care.
No more information is currently available as the investigation is still ongoing.
Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family at this time. We hope for their full recovery.
Injury Accidents in New Orleans
When an accident that originates from another driver’s negligence causes harm to another person, it is essential that they reach out to a dependable Louisiana car accident attorney as soon as they are able. Most crash victims are entitled to financial compensation intended to help alleviate the financial barriers they are going to face.
If you are in the position to file a personal injury claim after a car accident, it is important that you acquire legal representation from an experienced and reliable car accident attorney who understands the factors involved in your accident and all the legal nuances that can influence your claim.
Our Louisiana personal injury attorneys invest fully in our clients and work tirelessly to make sure they receive the maximum amount of financial compensation to which they are entitled. If you were injured in a vehicle accident, do not hesitate to speak with our car accident attorneys in Louisiana by calling our offices at 504-688-3494 or 504-822-2222, and schedule a no-obligation case evaluation to learn about the legal options you have available.
Note: These posts are constructed with the use of secondary sources. These sources include but are not limited to local and state news stories, local and state police accident reports, social media platforms, and eyewitness accounts about injury accidents that take place in New Orleans and throughout Louisiana. We did not independently verify the fact surrounding this accident. If you locate any information that is inaccurate, please contact our firm and we will correct the post to reflect the most accurate information available. We will also remove this post upon request.
Disclaimer: These posts are created to raise awareness about the dangers of driving in Louisiana. We hope that by casting light on serious accidents like this one, other drivers will take heed, and avoid being seriously injured in a similar accident. This post is not a solicitation for business. The information contained in this post is not intended to be legal or medical advice. The photo used in this post was not taken at the accident scene.
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported from Crash Scene on I-10 at Veterans Blvd
- Baton Rouge, LA – One Lane Closed Due to Car Accident With Injuries on I-10 at Lobdell Hwy
- Lafayette, LA – Injury-Causing Accident on I-10 at Church Point
- Baton Rouge, LA – Vehicle Collision Leads to Victim Injuries on Government St
- New Orleans, LA – LSP Aids Injured Victims After Car Accident on I-10 at Canal St
- DeSoto Parish, LA – Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run on I-49, Suspect Arrested
- New Orleans, LA – Police, EMTs Respond to Car Accident on I-10 at Carrolton Ave
- Rayne, LA – Two DOT Subcontractors Struck by SUV on Hwy 90 Near Gina St
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported From Scene of Car Accident on I-10 at Morrison Rd
- Baton Rouge, LA – Police Respond to Accident Involving School Bus on Old Hammond Hwy