History of the Firm
Smiley Law Firm’s Switch from Construction Law to Personal Injury
Thanks for visiting Smiley Law Firm. I am Seth Smiley, the owner. You probably landed here while searching for something to do with construction law, and now you are wondering why you are on a personal Injury website. We have a long history of helping firms and contractors make claims and various other legal actions.
In the recent past, we have decided to make a switch, we have always helped personal injury clients and been a plaintiff’s law firm, but now we have entirely made that switch, and we are now 100 percent personal injury. We love helping accident victims on a day-to-day basis. If you are in the right place, please explore our website and see what we have to offer. If you are not and need help with some construction law, please check out the links below, there are a couple of attorneys that we highly recommend and think will do an excellent job for you.
If you would like to know why we made the switch from construction law to personal injury, you can check out my book “Smiley’s Guide to Maximizing Your Personal Injury Claim,” – it is easy to download from the website. It is not particularly long, and in the introduction, I go into the reasons we made this transition.
Basically, I got into a serious auto accident when I was a little kid, and it completely changed the trajectory of my life. Now that I am a practicing attorney with my own law firm, it was something I wanted to move into and help people in the same way that I was when I was young. That is a little bit of the background of why we do what we do and who we aim to help daily here at the firm.
If you have any more questions, please fill out the contact form or give us a call and we will be happy to talk with you about your issues. We look forward to helping you soon.
- Paul L. Carriere
- David P. Vicknair
- Baton Rouge, LA – One Critically Injured in Crash on Florida Blvd
- New Orleans, LA – Injury Accident on Crescent City Connection Bridge
- Avoyelles Parish, LA – Arlene Juneau Dies In Car Accident on Hwy 1
- Lafayette, LA – Five-Year-Old Drowns in Hotel Pool on Kaliste Saloom Rd
- Shreveport, LA – Four Injured in Accident on N. Lakeshore Dr
- New Orleans, LA – Pedestrian Dies After Being Knocked Off Overpass on I-610 Near Elysian Fields
- Algiers, LA – Two Injured When Car Crashes Into Storefront on General De Gaulle Dr
- Baton Rouge, LA – Lexis Felton Killed, One Critically Injured at Florida Blvd and N. 19th St
- Vidalia, LA – Victim Med Flighted After Collision With Sanitation Truck on Carter St
- Denham Springs, LA – Two Airlifted Following Two-Car Accident at Florida Blvd and Walnut St