Tips to Resist Reckless Driving
Today’s topic on the Parents of Teen Drivers Group is another way to keep your kid’s safe – Tips to Resist Reckless Driving.
Kids tend to drive recklessly, whether it is from a spirit of adventure, just trying out new freedoms, or impressing their friends, and it needs to be discouraged.
I remember when I was a teenager and was allowed to drive at the age of 15. It was a huge adventure having a big old truck with big tires, and I wanted to drive recklessly everywhere I went.
The problem is speed and recklessness kills, especially with teens behind the wheel.
The key to solving this issue in our young adults is to show them how dangerous it can be, make them aware of the statistics, and make sure they are educated better about this.
They should know that a police officer will happily give them a ticket for reckless driving, even if nothing happens. So, our aim here should be to find ways to keep them safe behind the wheel and make sure nobody’s recklessness ends in tragedy.
So let’s try to educate our children as much as possible about the risks because reckless driving is one of the top four leading factors to children getting into accidents.
So thanks again. I am Seth Smiley of Smiley Law Firm, and I hope to see your comments and input below. If you have a legal question about this topic, please feel free to email me email@example.com and I will find the answers you need.
- Baton Rouge, LA – Car Crash on Plank Rd near Glen Oaks Dr Ends in Injuries
- Baton Rouge, LA – Accident with Injuries at Stanford Ave & Hyacinth Ave
- New Orleans, LA – Accident on I-10 near Highrise Bridge Ends in Injuries
- Lafayette, LA – Accident with Injuries at Brentwood Blvd and Arlette Dr
- Duson, LA – Accident at Riceland Rd & Cameron St Ends in Injuries
- Monroe, LA – Four Injured in Fatal Car Crash on US-165 at Centurylink Blvd near Lumen Technologies
- Baton Rouge, LA – Accident at Government St & S Foster Dr Results in Injuries
- Baton Rouge, LA – Injury Accident Reported on Silverleaf Ave near Mickens Rd
- Baton Rouge, LA – Accident with Injuries Reported at Beechwood Dr & Prescott Rd
- Grand Isle, LA – UPDATE- Ernes Williams & Captain David Ledet Fatally Injured in Boat Crash near Port Fourchon