Tips to Resist Reckless Driving
Today’s topic on the Parents of Teen Drivers Group is another way to keep your kids safe – Tips to Resist Reckless Driving.
Kids tend to drive recklessly, whether it is from a spirit of adventure, just trying out new freedoms, or impressing their friends, and it needs to be discouraged.
I remember when I was a teenager and was allowed to drive at the age of 15. It was a huge adventure having a big old truck with big tires, and I wanted to drive recklessly everywhere I went.
The problem is speed and recklessness kill, especially with teens behind the wheel.
The key to solving this issue in our young adults is to show them how dangerous it can be, make them aware of the statistics, and make sure they are educated better about this.
They should know that a police officer will happily give them a ticket for reckless driving, even if nothing happens. So, our aim here should be to find ways to keep them safe behind the wheel and make sure nobody’s recklessness ends in tragedy.
So let’s try to educate our children as much as possible about the risks because reckless driving is one of the top four leading factors to children getting into accidents.
So thanks again. I am Seth Smiley of Smiley Law Firm, and I hope to see your comments and input below. If you have a legal question about this topic, please feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org and I will find the answers you need.
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported from Crash Scene on I-10 at Veterans Blvd
- Baton Rouge, LA – One Lane Closed Due to Car Accident With Injuries on I-10 at Lobdell Hwy
- Lafayette, LA – Injury-Causing Accident on I-10 at Church Point
- Baton Rouge, LA – Vehicle Collision Leads to Victim Injuries on Government St
- New Orleans, LA – LSP Aids Injured Victims After Car Accident on I-10 at Canal St
- DeSoto Parish, LA – Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run on I-49, Suspect Arrested
- New Orleans, LA – Police, EMTs Respond to Car Accident on I-10 at Carrolton Ave
- Rayne, LA – Two DOT Subcontractors Struck by SUV on Hwy 90 Near Gina St
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported From Scene of Car Accident on I-10 at Morrison Rd
- Baton Rouge, LA – Police Respond to Accident Involving School Bus on Old Hammond Hwy