New Orleans, LA – Accident With Injuries Near Belle Terre Blvd
New Orleans, LA (July 10, 2021) – A traffic accident that caused victim injuries happened on Saturday, July 10th in New Orleans. Police reports show that that the collision took place at about 4:30 p.m. in the westbound lanes of Interstate 10 near Belle Terre Boulevard.
Police and emergency response teams were dispatched to the area. Paramedics evaluated everyone involved in the collision. At least one person was injured badly enough to warrant transport to an area medical facility.
This accident is under investigation.
Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family at this time. We hope for their full recovery.
Injury Accidents in New Orleans
Following the majority of car accidents, victims will encounter severe injuries. Popular crash-related injuries include damage to internal organs, broken and fractured bones, damage to the spinal cord, and traumatic brain injuries. Potential injuries from car accidents extend well beyond this list. There are a seemingly countless number of critical injuries that can force victims to undergo long and costly hospital stays, medical treatments, and even long-term care.
Anytime a person is harmed in a motor vehicle crash because of the negligence of another, it is important that they get solid legal advice from an experienced car crash attorney in Louisiana right away. Victims normally discover they have a wide variety of legal alternatives available to them as they look for financial recovery.
The caring Louisiana car accident attorneys at Smiley Law Firm have decades of experience in helping their clients hold negligent drivers responsible. Our attorneys are ready to guide you through this complex legal process and always provide effective and up-to-date legal guidance.
Our Louisiana personal injury attorneys do what it takes to get our clients the maximum amount of financial compensation allowed by law. If you sustained an injury during a car accident, contact our personal injury law firm at 504-688-3494 or 504-822-2222. Schedule a free case examination with a member of our legal team of automobile accident attorneys in Louisiana as soon as possible.
Note: These posts are constructed with the use of secondary sources. These sources include but are not limited to local and state news stories, local and state police accident reports, social media platforms, and eyewitness accounts about injury accidents that take place in New Orleans and throughout Louisiana. We did not independently verify the fact surrounding this accident. If you locate any information that is inaccurate, please contact our firm and we will correct the post to reflect the most accurate information available. We will also remove this post upon request.
Disclaimer: These posts are created to raise awareness about the dangers of driving in Louisiana. We hope that by casting light on serious accidents like this one, other drivers will take heed, and avoid being seriously injured in a similar accident. This post is not a solicitation for business. The information contained in this post is not intended to be legal or medical advice. The photo used in this post was not taken at the accident scene.
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported from Crash Scene on I-10 at Veterans Blvd
- Baton Rouge, LA – One Lane Closed Due to Car Accident With Injuries on I-10 at Lobdell Hwy
- Lafayette, LA – Injury-Causing Accident on I-10 at Church Point
- Baton Rouge, LA – Vehicle Collision Leads to Victim Injuries on Government St
- New Orleans, LA – LSP Aids Injured Victims After Car Accident on I-10 at Canal St
- DeSoto Parish, LA – Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run on I-49, Suspect Arrested
- New Orleans, LA – Police, EMTs Respond to Car Accident on I-10 at Carrolton Ave
- Rayne, LA – Two DOT Subcontractors Struck by SUV on Hwy 90 Near Gina St
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported From Scene of Car Accident on I-10 at Morrison Rd
- Baton Rouge, LA – Police Respond to Accident Involving School Bus on Old Hammond Hwy