Baton Rouge, LA – BRPD Responds to Injury Crash Near Perkins Rd
Baton Rouge, LA (July 01, 2021) – A car crash that caused victim injuries took place on Thursday, July 1st in Baton Rouge.
Officers reported that the collision took place at about 1:40 p.m. in the westbound lanes of Interstate 10 near the Perkins Road off-ramp.
Local police and emergency medics were both dispatched to the scene. Paramedics evaluated everyone involved in the crash. At least one person was injured badly enough to warrant transport to an area medical facility.
This accident is under investigation.
Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family at this time. We hope for their full recovery.
Injury Accidents in Baton Rouge
After most collisions, accident victims will have to deal with serious injuries. Common accident-related injuries include broken bones, ruptured or seriously damaged internal organs, traumatic brain injuries, and injuries to the spinal cord. This list is in no way complete and there are many other catastrophic injuries that could force victims to endure long and costly hospitalizations, medical treatments, and even long-term care.
The caring Louisiana car accident attorneys at Smiley Law Firm have decades of experience in helping their clients hold negligent drivers responsible. Our attorneys are prepared to guide you through the legal process and aim to provide effective and up-to-date legal guidance.
Whenever a victim is hurt in a motor vehicle crash because of the negligence of another, it is important that they solicit solid legal advice from an experienced car crash attorney in Louisiana right away. Victims typically learn they have a wide variety of legal alternatives available to them as they look for financial recovery.
Our Louisiana personal injury attorneys do what it takes to get our clients the maximum amount of financial compensation allowed by law. If you sustained an injury during a car accident, contact our New Orleans personal injury law firm at 504-688-3494 or 504-822-2222. Schedule a free case examination with a member of our legal team of automobile accident attorneys in Louisiana as soon as possible.
Note: These posts are constructed with the use of secondary sources. These sources include but are not limited to local and state news stories, local and state police accident reports, social media platforms, and eyewitness accounts about injury accidents that take place in New Orleans and throughout Louisiana. We did not independently verify the fact surrounding this accident. If you locate any information that is inaccurate, please contact our firm and we will correct the post to reflect the most accurate information available. We will also remove this post upon request.
Disclaimer: These posts are created to raise awareness about the dangers of driving in Louisiana. We hope that by casting light on serious accidents like this one, other drivers will take heed, and avoid being seriously injured in a similar accident. This post is not a solicitation for business. The information contained in this post is not intended to be legal or medical advice. The photo used in this post was not taken at the accident scene.
- New Orleans, LA – Police, Paramedics Respond to Injury Crash Near Franklin Ave
- New Orleans, LA – Area Near Canal Street Closed Due to Injury Collision
- Toledo Bend, LA – Murphy, Sam, and Young Identified as Victims of Fatal Boating Accident in Toledo Bend
- New Orleans, LA – Car Accident on Highrise Bridge Causes Victim Injuries
- New Iberia, LA – Three Firefighters Injured in Explosion on Hopkins St
- Assumption Parish, LA – Kerry Howard Killed, One Airlifted in Two-Car Accident on LA-308
- New Orleans, LA – I-10 & Causeway Blvd Site of Vehicle Crash With Injuries
- Tangipahoa Parish, LA – Brandon Verneuil Dies in Motorcycle Accident on LA-40
- New Orleans, LA – NOPD Assists Injured Victims After Crash Near Orleans Ave
- Calcasieu Parish, LA – Fatal Tractor-Trailer Accident on I-10 Near Hwy 397