New Orleans, LA – Injury Collision on I-10 Near Claiborne Ave
New Orleans, LA (July 07, 2021) – An car accident with victim injuries took place on Wednesday, July 7th in New Orleans.
Officials reported that the crash took place at about 10:50 p.m. in the eastbound lanes of Interstate 10 just past the Claiborne Avenue excite ramp.
Local law enforcement officers and emergency medical personnel were both dispatched to the scene. Paramedics evaluated everyone involved in the collision. At least one person was injured badly enough to warrant transport to an area medical facility.
This accident is under investigation.
Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family at this time. We hope for their full recovery.
Injury Accidents in New Orleans
Following most accidents, collision victims will have to deal with serious injuries. Popular accident-related injuries include broken and shattered bones, damaged internal organs, traumatic brain injuries, and spinal cord damage. This list is in no way complete and there are many other catastrophic injuries that could require victims to undergo long and money-intensive hospitalizations, medical care, and even long-term care.
The Louisiana car accident attorneys at Smiley Law Firm have decades of experience in helping their clients hold negligent drivers responsible. Our attorneys are prepared to guide you through the legal process and aim to provide effective and up-to-date legal guidance.
Whenever a victim is hurt in a motor vehicle crash because of the negligence of another, it is important that they solicit solid legal advice from an experienced car crash attorney in Louisiana right away. Victims typically learn they have a wide variety of legal alternatives available to them as they look for financial recovery.
Our Louisiana personal injury attorneys do what it takes to get our clients the maximum amount of financial compensation allowed by law. If you sustained an injury during a car accident, contact our personal injury law firm at 504-688-3494 or 504-822-2222. Schedule a free case examination with a member of our legal team of automobile accident attorneys in Louisiana as soon as possible.
Note: These posts are constructed with the use of secondary sources. These sources include but are not limited to local and state news stories, local and state police accident reports, social media platforms, and eyewitness accounts about injury accidents that take place in New Orleans and throughout Louisiana. We did not independently verify the fact surrounding this accident. If you locate any information that is inaccurate, please contact our firm and we will correct the post to reflect the most accurate information available. We will also remove this post upon request.
Disclaimer: These posts are created to raise awareness about the dangers of driving in Louisiana. We hope that by casting light on serious accidents like this one, other drivers will take heed, and avoid being seriously injured in a similar accident. This post is not a solicitation for business. The information contained in this post is not intended to be legal or medical advice. The photo used in this post was not taken at the accident scene.
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported from Crash Scene on I-10 at Veterans Blvd
- Baton Rouge, LA – One Lane Closed Due to Car Accident With Injuries on I-10 at Lobdell Hwy
- Lafayette, LA – Injury-Causing Accident on I-10 at Church Point
- Baton Rouge, LA – Vehicle Collision Leads to Victim Injuries on Government St
- New Orleans, LA – LSP Aids Injured Victims After Car Accident on I-10 at Canal St
- DeSoto Parish, LA – Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run on I-49, Suspect Arrested
- New Orleans, LA – Police, EMTs Respond to Car Accident on I-10 at Carrolton Ave
- Rayne, LA – Two DOT Subcontractors Struck by SUV on Hwy 90 Near Gina St
- New Orleans, LA – Victims Transported From Scene of Car Accident on I-10 at Morrison Rd
- Baton Rouge, LA – Police Respond to Accident Involving School Bus on Old Hammond Hwy